From: mike smith [mailto:meski...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 2 December 2013 1:54 PM
To: Paul Evrat; ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] Facebook advertising

Adsense is Google's product for the phenomena.  On this page in gmail, I see
ads for Social Media Metrics, Restaurants in Melbourne (one of you guys) Low
home rate loans, painter quotes, Debt consolidation, Tafe courses.  Ghostery
would let me turn it off, but it's ordinary text, not graphics, and to be
frank, doesn't annoy me.