A side note... Never sharebypur Amazon account with your wife. I eventually
had to rename my account, change the email address to my wife's and make
myself a new one. The romance novel recommendations were unbearable. Lol

Sure you can tell it not to use certain books for suggestions but I
couldn't keep up! There's only so much time in a day and you can buy a lot
of novels when they are between free and 99c!!