Pro tips for Recruitment.

- Don't ignore your pimps... A good recruiter will often hold back on the
sweet jobs and blind search for the not so sweet jobs. Trick is to find
one(s) local to you and show them respect by getting involved more. It can
be a two way relationship but yes most recruiters are basically a organic
robot + keyword search. eg If in Brisbane, ping Tom McGruther at HaysIT ..
he's always landed me in the right hands and is my favourite pimp of all :)

- Contract work. I've always gotten success by word of mouth more than
hunting around. Once you get one contract normally others open up to the
point where you can't scale, but for that first gig be prepared to travel
if need be... (ie get out of your comfort zone).

- At Schneider Electric we are hiring 2x .NET Snr Devs.. which translates
to we need some devs who can build on the work we have today but also show
some of the younger guys what's next on the horizon of this love wagon we
call .NET development... (UX Platform is up for grabs still so we're still
mulling over who to bet on and why there).

---
Regards,
Scott Barnes
http://www.riagenic.com