Great point Greg.

There was a time where I didn't feel like a real programmer because I
wasn't writing my code in C++ and then one day I realised that the C++
programmers were not real programmers because they were not writing their
code in Assembly Language... and the Assembly Language programmers were not
programmers as they were not using modifying binary directly on the hard
disk... etc.