Sorry to hear that you have concentrated bugs

Sent from Greg's electronic thing

 Greg Keogh <g...@mira.net> wrote:

No one here felt anything - East Hawthorn.

Yeah, no search results yet for a tremor here, so it must have been a mighty
wind gust that I can't remember or didn't notice due to my concentrated bug
hunting.

Speaking of nature's wonders ... a partial solar eclipse here next Tuesday at
5pm and sun sets half an hour later, so we're at the mercy of the weather. The
Lunar eclipse last week was spectacular. I'm still waiting for the most
incredible eclipse of all, the one where the Sun goes between the Earth and the
Moon.

Greg K