I used a stanley knife for mine. There are some websites that allow you to print out a stencil you can cut to.

Rob

----- Original Message -----
From: David Connors [mailto:da...@connors.com]
To: ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com
Sent: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 14:28:21 +1000
Subject: Re: [OT] Earthquake?

I've had T Shops cut a SIM down for me before - they should have a cutter in store.

David Connors
da...@connors.com | M +61 417 189 363
Download my v-card: https://www.codify.com/cards/davidconnors
Follow me on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/davidconnors
Connect with me on LinkedIn: http://au.linkedin.com/in/davidjohnconnors

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 2:09 PM, Greg Keogh <g...@mira.net> wrote:
Sorry to hear that you have concentrated bugs

Go another one now ... My brand new Google Nexus 5 phone arrived. Now how do I get the data from my old "fatter" SIM card in the ancient HTC over to the Nexus? I think I'm on a Telstra plan, so do I go to a Telstra shop?

I'm hoping to write some Java on the Nexus, I expect that to be an "interesting" experience.

Greg K