Unfortunately, they're exiting the market next month. Not sure what their
new owners are going to do.

http://delimiter.com.au/2014/03/06/sony-vaio-line-exits-australia-local-jobs-cut/

(Personally, while the machines are well designed and spec`ed, the build
quality has been quite iffy in my experience, particularly as they age.)