From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Bec Carter
Sent: Thursday, 15 May 2014 2:38 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: [OT] Laptop to replace macbook

Hi everyone

I recently had my 13" 2012 macbook pro destroyed. 8GB RAM and 128GB solid
state. Spent around $1700 when I bought it. Loved using it as was light, quick
and just felt nice in my hands.
Now I have to replace it but I also need a new Windows laptop (13" also) for
some coding so thought I could get something that would replace both.

Can anyone recommend something they've used or are using currently? Same size,
weight if possible, ram and solid state is a must. Budget under 2k.

Cheers
Bec