The rumour mill has been saying about 2-3 months away for the last 12
months, I would like to see a firm announcement from MS on this!
Some of my clients point blank refuse to host off shore.
But I do not know if it will make much difference after:
http://www.zdnet.com/microsoft-ordered-to-hand-over-overseas-email-throwing-eu-privacy-rights-in-the-fire-7000032210/