I have decided to use amazon services they do have a presence in Australia

From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Harris
Sent: Monday, 11 August 2014 2:42 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: azure in Australia

The rumour mill has been saying about 2-3 months away for the last 12 months, I
would like to see a firm announcement from MS on this!

Some of my clients point blank refuse to host off shore.

But I do not know if it will make much difference after:
http://www.zdnet.com/microsoft-ordered-to-hand-over-overseas-email-throwing-eu-privacy-rights-in-the-fire-7000032210/