From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Stephen Price
Sent: Thursday, 18 September 2014 10:04 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Re: [OT] Surface

Yep I got the docking station too.
Docking it is a bit weird. Slide it to the side (left to right) then push the
left corner in to hold it in place. Works ok but I feel like I'm going to break
something if I miss?

If you want an awesome 4K monitor have a look at a ASUS PB287Q 28-inch 4K UHD
3840 x 2160 Monitor. Its 1ms refresh and 60Hz. I wish it was out when I got my
Samsung. The Samsung is ok but not the specs of the Asus. It's amazing. Well on
paper it is, not tried one. Kind of have 4 screens atm but perhaps one day.

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 7:56 AM, Ken Schaefer