I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/

From: Corneliu I. Tusnea
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎31‎ ‎March‎ ‎2015 ‎6‎:‎04‎ ‎PM
To: ozDotNet

BDD. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavior-driven_development
There is a BDD package for .Net as well.

Once you learn to write you test out of small bite-size pieces you'll love it's
power.
I hate unit tests. I think they are easy for simple code that is not worth
testing and too complicated to setup for really complicated code.

However once you learn BDD and figure out how to compose tests you can actually
start to test complex components instead of small bits of code.