+1 for Specflow

I like to use BDD through specflow for my automated acceptance tests of
major pieces of functionality. These are my integration tests - big, slow,
exercise the system from end to end to show that the pieces play nicely
with each other. I then move to microtests (often called unit tests) for
fleshing out the functionality of the pieces. This outside-in approach is
best exemplified in GOOS
<http://www.amazon.com.au/Growing-Object-Oriented-Software-Addison-Wesley-Signature-ebook/dp/B002TIOYVW>.
The BDD approach *helps *ensure that the system does what it is supposed to
do and indicates when done is done. The microtests *support *the creation
of easy-to-use code that is SOLID, dependency-light and highly modifiable.