If you are an Indie developer then its much cheaper, but you can't use it
in Visual Studio. What are they saying, that Indie developers don't use
Visual Studio? There needs to be something in between Indie and Enterprise.
I'm certainly not an Enterprise and I'm not an Indie. I'm a
professional/contractor who works on Enterprise projects. (If we're
resorting to name calling).

I suspect Xamarin won't be reading these. I'm sure people have made noise
but they ... just had an idea. I have a Xamarin contact I can forward this
thread to. It might help. If you don't ask, you don't get. Anyone have any
objections? These emails all end up on the public archives anyway so I
imagine it can't hurt. :)