I've been running it in a VM with some sanity checks to ensure important
projects checkout fresh and compile. I haven't pushed it hard, but so far
everything's working ... *except* Sandcastle help projects say they're not
compatible and won't open, which is weird, because it all installs nicely
and tells you that 2015 is found and supported, but it won't open. Not your
problem, but an irritating hiccup.

I watched the video that Arjang mentioned and it reminds me that new
features of VS are usually hidden away under shortcuts and menus and it's
worth taking time to read or watch the "what's new" promos.

The Roslyn messages and icons are nice, hinting about what to do before you
even compile. And yeah, why doesn't it just write the code for me?! I'd be
happy to stick some wires into my brain and hook them into a USB socket and
just "think" to the IDE what I want. I tried this with VS2013 and it had no
effeccccccttt err operation exception

*GK*