I went for the 5 bay one the upgraded to an 8 bay. The 5 was then moved to
our office and is our file server there. Love the cloud sync it means we
can access Dropbox files without having to have the drive space on office
laptops. The files sit on the nas and just share the folder.

Forget the model number off the top of my head but it's the ones you can
expand with a second bay doubling the number of bays.