I know some people who use it (or similar sites like fiverr.com) and like
Dotnet Dude says (wait, who ARE you dude?) the people who do the work do it
at a super cheap price (with comparable quality). Not saying you can't find
someone who does a good job on there, but its a bit of a lottery. You can
find good people there who work for next to nothing, and you will be
competing with them.

On the flip side, if you do want to find people on sites like this, I've
heard the best way to get the quality is to put the work out to a number of
people. You assign the same task to say five developers and let them know
you have done so. The one who comes through with the goods gets further
work.

There is an Australian one called Airtasker that you might get more luck
with for finding local work.
https://www.airtasker.com/tasks/website-content-for-a-small-business-379540/?utm_campaign=TASK%20ALERT%20-%20EMAIL&utm_content=control&utm_medium=email&utm_source=vero&utm_term=Transactional&vero_conv=1046423257

There are some web dev jobs on there and I've seen some higher rates on
there. (ie $1000).