From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Monday, 22 February 2016 10:27 AM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: [OT] Windows 10 warning

Find out what update was installed. If it was Build 1511, then think of it as
Windows 10.1

I see I'm on Version 1511 OS Build 10586.104, but really surprisingly, my
update history says "No updates have been installed yet" so I can't tell if a
valid upgrade undid my changes. I'm unfamiliar with this "Windows 10.1" upgrade
-- GK