From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Greg Keogh
Sent: Monday, 29 February 2016 12:56 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: [OT] Windows 10 calculator

Ah yes, a quick search shows a lot of angry discussion about Win10 calc. I just
stumbled upon this new look by pure accident when I put the net use HRESULT
code into it half an hour ago. I suppose the new calc feels nice on a tablet,
but I wouldn't know as my screen just gets grease stains when I touch it. I'd
never heard of Microsoft Mathematics before and I see there's an "old calc" for
download, but I actually have Mathematica installed, so if I want to calculate
a definite integral or get the square root of 2 to a million decimal places
it's a better choice! -- GK

On 29 February 2016 at 12:36, Ian Thomas <il.tho...@outlook.com