Ok, so besides the look and feel, am I the only person here that finds all the
features in the new calculator useful? I mean, it’s a calculator, and I
normally just use the number pad for entry (where possible).. It’s light
weight, and has is easy to use.

Take a look at the “Programmer mode”, and click on the binary mode (second
button in the middle).. Then you can just click bits on and off..

Or conversions the conversion it supports..

I guess all I’m saying is that it works, and has some handy features for a free
calculator that’s included out of the box.

Ed.