I think when I was playing in this area last, I didn't go with that UI test 
project. I went with a normal Test project and treat it (the Class under test) 
like a normal assembly. Was a while ago though so may be mis-remembering.

________________________________
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> on behalf 
of Greg Keogh <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, 19 May 2016 6:38:59 AM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Fwd: Universal library tests

Don't worry, I asked my cat. He said add a Universal Test project anyway (the 
one with the dummy UI). This also adds a skeleton class which references some 
obscure extension SDK libraries for unit testing, so you get the familiar 
[TestXXX] attributes to put on test classes and methods.

However, it's not all hugs and puppies ... once you set the project to build 
and deploy, it opens a Universal app window which says "Tests Running", but 
there is no output anywhere from my WriteLines and it just sits there with clue 
about how to make it do anything. So I suppose I'm using it wrong and will have 
to study documentation for another hour to figure out how to make "Hello world" 
display somewhere.

GK

Reply via email to