>
> I think when I was playing in this area last, I didn't go with that
> UI test project. I went with a normal Test project and treat it (the Class
> under test) like a normal assembly. Was a while ago though so may be
> mis-remembering.
>
I think I've guessed what you're supposed to do ... you don't run the test
project as I did, or you just get a window sitting there. You run the
universal tests from the IDE's test window in the traditional way, which
pops up the app window for the duration of the tests and then closes.
Pretty weird and counterintuitive, but nothing surprises me these days!

To use the same source code files for different test projects I had to put
#if WINDOWS_UWP around the using statements and around [ExpectedException]
which is replaced with Assert.ThrowsException. Bit of a nuisance, but it
could be worse.

*GK*

Reply via email to