Depends on which apple tv you get.. Also, I didn’t pay for my compute stick 
which also included a wireless keyboard and mouse... So I’m not complaining..

 

Anyways, all I was trying to point out is that the computer stick isn’t quite 
useless.. But I wouldn’t recommend it for anything more than basic video 
streaming and maybe light web browsing.

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of Tom Rutter
Sent: Thursday, 2 June 2016 11:40 AM
To: ozDotNet <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [OT] Small pc

 

Apple tv can do netflix and that's even cheaper

On Thursday, 2 June 2016, Eddie de Bear (Gmail) <[email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> > wrote:

I have a compute stick (running Windows 10) which I use for Netflix.. Seems to 
handle that alright, but they are very under powered and I wouldn’t recommend 
them for much more than this.

 

Ed.

 

From: [email protected] 
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>  
[mailto:[email protected] 
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');> ] On Behalf Of 
David Connors
Sent: Thursday, 2 June 2016 11:03 AM
To: ozDotNet <[email protected] 
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');> >
Subject: Re: [OT] Small pc

 

On Tue, 31 May 2016 at 14:47 Preet Sangha <[email protected] 
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');> > wrote:

Intel compute stick?

I bought one of these. They are worse than useless.

 

It took about 10 hours to upgrade from WIndows 8.1 to 10. 

 

David.

 

-- 

David Connors
[email protected] <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[email protected]');>  | 
@davidconnors | LinkedIn | +61 417 189 363

Reply via email to