As can chromecast
On 2/06/2016 1:40 pm, "Tom Rutter" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Apple tv can do netflix and that's even cheaper
>
> On Thursday, 2 June 2016, Eddie de Bear (Gmail) <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> I have a compute stick (running Windows 10) which I use for Netflix..
>> Seems to handle that alright, but they are very under powered and I
>> wouldn’t recommend them for much more than this.
>>
>>
>>
>> Ed.
>>
>>
>>
>> *From:* [email protected] [mailto:
>> [email protected]] *On Behalf Of *David Connors
>> *Sent:* Thursday, 2 June 2016 11:03 AM
>> *To:* ozDotNet <[email protected]>
>> *Subject:* Re: [OT] Small pc
>>
>>
>>
>> On Tue, 31 May 2016 at 14:47 Preet Sangha <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Intel compute stick?
>>
>> I bought one of these. They are worse than useless.
>>
>>
>>
>> It took about 10 hours to upgrade from WIndows 8.1 to 10.
>>
>>
>>
>> David.
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> David Connors
>> [email protected] | @davidconnors | LinkedIn | +61 417 189 363
>>
>

Reply via email to