Guys I wonder if I can ask for some advice please.

I'm currently leading a project with a developer who originally came from a
Delphi background but has been using visual studio (C++ and C#) for a few
years now. However I'm finding that she doesn't seem to have much
experience of many of the productivity features available in modern tools
like visual studio, or the OS or office for instance.

By these I mean even simple things like autoformating, intellisense (well
some), keystrokes to comment/uncomment, snippets, or  refactoring for
instance. I even had to teach her to do auto build on starting execution
(PF5 etc), or to use the keyboard to save or build. Things like resharper
are a pipe dream it seems. I felt as though I was doing magic incantations
when I started writing some unit tests... Nearly everything she does is
sort of 'most manual way possible" it sometimes seems.

Now generally I'm happy to let other do it their way but I find that her
productivity is very low and I'm thinking part of it might be this factor.
I know we all have different styles, and I'm far from dictating other use
my style however I do feel that a modern developer should be aware of the
capabilities of their development environments.  If her productivity was OK
I wouldn't care how she used whatever tool.

What I'd like to do is encourage her to do some directed training that
would help her productivity and thus personal development. I've tried
putting together some Pluralsight (it's paid for by our employers so it's
always there) playlists for her, but I get the "I did some of the training,
and then stopped to get some work done". I've been more than happy for her
to actually do the courses lowering the workload for this reason.

I'd really like her to get the best out of her tools and not be hamstrung.
Can anyone with experience of this kind of thing tell how how perhaps I
could approach this in a more positive way please?

Preet.