From: Nick Randolph
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 12:48 PM
Subject: RE: Anyone using HockeyApp?
To: ozDotNet

We're using HockeyApp in anger.... Well a lot less anger now but initially it
caused no end of frustration within the team as we started to do daily builds
on each app we're working on and having to upload them. Imagine this on a
couple of concurrent Xamarin.Forms project where we need to upload all the apps
at the end of the day - massive headache as the network came to a halt. We
quickly invested more time into integration HockeyApp into our automated builds
in VSTS (we use macincloud for our iOS builds). Now at the click of a button we
build and deploy to hockeyapp.

Just as a side note: VSTS now has the ability to release builds to each of the
app stores (Apple, Google and Microsoft). We now automate not only our builds
for testing via HockeyApp, we also have automated process for deploying out UAT
builds via the respective stores (TestFlight for Apple etc). This took a bit to
get setup, but we now have this as a standard process that we do for every
project we work on as it is a massive time saver.

Nick Randolph | Built to Roam Pty Ltd | Microsoft MVP - Windows Platform
Development | +61 412 413 425 | @thenickrandolph | skype:nick_randolph
The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information in this email
in any way. Built to Roam Pty Ltd does not guarantee the integrity of any
emails or attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own
and may not reflect the views or opinions of Built to Roam Pty Ltd.