I just updated my VS2017. Make sure all other version of VS are closed before
the update.

What do they say. A watched pot never boils.

I clicked update when I sent the last email with the screenshots and have
returned to it now and it’s all installed.

I have also updated all my machines to the Creator Update for windows 10. My
updates came through as regular windows updates on all my machines at around
the same time last Monday or Tuesday.

Finally they returned the VPN “Connect” button under the network tray icon. No
longer need to jump through two screens to connect to the work VPN.

Regards

Adrian Halid