On Wed, 5 Jul 2017 at 10:04 Tom Rutter <therut...@gmail.com> wrote:

> There's no real point to buy a surface pro unless you need the pen
> capability and tablet mode. The reason I was thinking of going with a
> microsoft laptop was so I don't get the bloatware I'm used to dealing with

Lack of LTE is a deal-breaker for me on the MS lappies. Yes, you can tether
or carry a WiFI dongle with you - but one you've experienced the
convenience of onboard LTE you never go back.

It boggles my mind how their hardware people don't put modems in these
devices when MS is so committed to the cloud.

David.

--
David Connors
da...@connors.com | @davidconnors | LinkedIn | +61 417 189 363