Haha. Yep, time for people to switch over to Linux.

Dotnet core runs there just fine, what's holding you back? Surely it's not
driver support or anything right?

Kids theses days... Want everything now now now, and then when they get it,
they cry. Bit like wanting to go to the shops, and then having to be dragged
there crying. ;)

Welcome to the future. Let's hope you like it because you can't go back in time
(yet)