From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of kirsten greed
Sent: Tuesday, 6 February 2018 8:22 AM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Class diagrams and tools for communicating with clients

Hello all.
After revisiting "Domain Driven Design"
I want to try using class diagrams to communicate with my client.
However my classes are cluttered with internal properties that are not relevant
to our conversations

I thought of trying interfaces for example

public interface ISnapInModel
            {

                        IBlank Blank { get;  set;  }
        }

public interface IBlank
      {
            public int Height {get;set;}
            public int Width {get;set;}
      }

However when I try to create a class diagram in VS2017 no association draws
between the two interfaces.

Is there a better way?
Thank you