Folks

I remember seeing a post on here some time back about tech choices for
creating a browser based product.I am one of those still lamenting the
tragic demise of Silverlight and who looks upon the stinking morass that is
the Javascript "eco-system" with inconsolable horror, so I was pleased to
see this earlier today :

http://cshtml5.com

... and more in particular, this forum thread, where they talk about how
they are dealing with the emerging Web Assembly technology :

http://forums.cshtml5.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8185

The basic version is free, so I'm thinking about giving this a look but
before I dive in, has anyone had any experience using this?

Cheers

Grant