From: Grant Maw
Sent: Tuesday, 20 March 2018 12:10 PM
To: ozDotNet
Subject: Web Assembly and CSHTML

Folks
I remember seeing a post on here some time back about tech choices for creating
a browser based product.I am one of those still lamenting the tragic demise of
Silverlight and who looks upon the stinking morass that is the Javascript
"eco-system" with inconsolable horror, so I was pleased to see this earlier
today :

http://cshtml5.com
... and more in particular, this forum thread, where they talk about how they
are dealing with the emerging Web Assembly technology :
http://forums.cshtml5.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8185
The basic version is free, so I'm thinking about giving this a look but before
I dive in, has anyone had any experience using this?

Cheers
Grant