Ah ok.

We host ours on iis, set the .NET CLR version to No Managed Code

Did you find this page?
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/aspnet/core/host-and-deploy/iis/?view=aspnetcore-2.1&tabs=aspnetcore2x

On 21 Apr. 2018 2:13 pm, kirsten greed <kirsten.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Stephen but I am trying to do a dry run to deploy on IIS running on
Windows Server2012R2
I now have a test box to try and get working.
I seem to be going around in circles with the Microsoft Docs.
I don't have an option to add a NetCore application pool
I have installed the  .NET Core Windows Server Hosting Bundle  and the dotnet
core run time for 2.2.7

On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 3:47 PM, Stephen Price