FYI

I had the opposite where I could download my keys but my benefits and
subscription details were gone after I had renewed via the Azure Portal (in
the second year after having an annual MSDN retail sub for ages).  The
Portal has my subscriptions but my.visualstudio.com was ignorant of that.

Originally I thought it was caused by the Microsoft/Personal Account vs
School/Work account debacle but I tried everything to separate the two
accounts with no luck.

As I renewed via Azure I had to start my quest for support via the portal
and was contacted very quickly.  However, they couldn't help and after 2
weeks it was sorted in a couple of days by a chap from the Americas after a
couple of email exchanges and, finally, a Skype call.  Apparently there are
a few issues with the data migration for some people.

See if you can get into https://manage.visualstudio.com/.

Good luck!