Folks, I'm experimenting with the Azure API Management
<https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/api-management/api-management-key-concepts>
feature. I've imported some Functions and I like the concept of being able
to put a façade over different back-end services to make them all look
consistent, and to add monitoring, security and throttling as needed.

Does anyone know the recommended way of documenting the APIs (assuming it's
possible)? I really need to create the Swagger-like documentation that many
people are familiar with. Searches reveal conflicting advice. Some say you
import existing Swagger docs, some say full API documentation is built into
APIM, but I can't find where that is.

Thanks,
*Greg K*