Folks (welcome to the distant future of 2024)

I'm pretty sure that there is no sensible way to provide a bulk Azure Blob
upload facility in a web hosted app (Wasm, JS or whatever). There could be
thousands of files with a total size up to hundreds of MB. Managers are
currently using a WPF program I created for uploads and it feels like a
perfectly natural process on the desktop, and it's pretty fast using
streams on multi cores (I also optionally check for new or changed so only
*diffs* are uploaded which often saves a lot of time).

None of the components or controls I've seen are designed for huge uploads,
and in any case, I've reported that it's technically and usability
questionable to have "normal" users of the browser app doing this sort of
thing. The boss of the app suite is now considering the bigger picture and
the bulk upload feature may be delayed or moved to somewhere else in the
flow, or the desktop program will suffice. So I'm happy the issue is
on-hold for now.

I think this is a good example of how the web browser should never have
evolved into a host for business apps. I think the web browser, HTML, HTTP,
REST, css and JS have diseased 21st century IT.

*Greg K*