I think it's been using azcopy for a fair while now. Azcopy has improved
dramatically over the last few years to have more switches and options. I
recently used it to bulk copy a container in one storage account to
another, then bulk upload all files with certain extensions (which wasn't
originally possible). In each case it was harder than refining fissionable
uranium, so I pasted the skeletons of the working commands into my "bag of
tricks" text file. The Blazor bulk upload is mercifully on hold while they
reconsider who should have the facility -- *Greg K*