Just another thought about ACMI possibilities.

After the really poor outcomes of the ANF staff/client ratio's, expecially in the post
natal area where I heard 1 midwife to
10 women... not counting the babies as clients/people at all!!, it would be fantastic
to see midwives move on mass to the
ACMI, if they were able to provide PI insurance. If we had a mass movement to the ACMI
then it could be possible for the
executive to be paid for their work or to have administrative support. This wouold
have benefits all round as the ACMI
executive would have more time to devote to our causes and not be burnt out by trying
to do the ACMI work plus paid
employment plus trying to have a life.

Some other possibilities to ponder?

In peace and joy