I just want to introduce myself.  My name is Johanna Gast and I am yet another direct entry Bachelor of Midwifery student from Flinders Uni in SA.  I am a trained teacher and teacher librarian who has 'defected' to midwifery.  I would be very interested to hear from anyone who would be interested in mentoring me during my course or from anyone who would just like to give advice.
I m looking forward to reading or your words of wisdom on the Oz mid list.  You'll be hearing from quite a few of us I am sure.

Johanna Gast
SA