Hi Kellie.
I am a multi skilled rural midwife on the far north coast of NSW and I am very active in our sub branch of the ACMI. I have recently completed my Masters in Ad. Midwifery and have good skills with research, analysis and political activism to achieve change. I am off to Vienna in two weeks to present a paper at the ICM Conference.
I would be happy to provide some mentorship to you if I'm not too far away as I believe that mentorship is sadly lacking in midwifery!
Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
Cheers
Liz McCall