Hi Belinda,

I don't know of any specifically (as a first year
Bachelor of Midwifery student, I'm new to all of
this), but I do know that Capers Bookstore is
affiliated with some WONDERFUL sounding conferences.
Check out the schedule on their website:

www.capersbookstore.com.au

Jen

Can people let me know if you have heard of any