The info about pregnancy and breastfeeding reminds me of a lovely woman
I have helped with 2 homebirths. The first baby was born beautifully and
breastfed all was beautiful in their little world. No sign of return of
menstrual cycle. About 8 months after the first little fellows' arrival
I get a call saying. Will you help me with another birth I'm already 6
months pregnant. Her lack of period and general tiredness and weight she
all didn't give much thought to until her new little boy kicked her one
day. I think she could have fainted!!

She went on to have another beautiful baby boy only 10 months apart.

In peace and joy
Sally