I know that it is the National MIDWIFERY action plan but I am a little unsure as to whether the slogan should specify women and Midwives as suggested
"Midwives and Women Striving for a Better Birthing Future"
There may actually be doctors who support this idea so again they are being marginalised.  Their argument is always based on 'having the optimal outcome -healthy mother healthy baby'.  Perhaps the slogan should just be generic:
Striving for a Better Birthing Future

(and please no one make comment about the validity of the doctors so called optimal outcome, I am a firm believer that the definition of 'healthy' needs to be addressed majorally!!  I just think that  the slogan that excludes could be seen as confrontational and that only makes it harder for support to be obtained by this element of the birth care professionals.)

good luck and cheers

Jo Bainbridge
founding member CARES SA
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]