Janelle,
I am employed by a public hospital and yes it is a condition of employment but nobody asked me for proof of my immune status when I started. How do they check? I am also allergic to Tet Tox so that's another one I'm not protected for.
If I have a needlestick/splash I get tested privately as I believe the employer is not out there to protect the worker rights! I do fill out incident reports if I am splashed/jabbed.  I do follow my employers guidelines for immunizations but I do stress for parents to do their own research before they make any decision. If they decide to vaccinate so be it I will do so.

 I had been vaccinated when the synthetic Hep B became available 1987-88 when I was working in ICU. I assumed I was OK. 7 years later I found out I had no protection to Hep B.

I am personally against universal Hep B vaccinations for various reasons, none more stronger than the link with Chronic Fatigue and liver failure.
Cheers
Barb