Thank you to everyone who has replied to my email. I had basically said the same thing, eliminate all the other risks and if this is the only way to get sleep so be it. Ruby was definitely in pain, just looking at her face told us that. On Friday Lincoln and Lynley purchased some naturopathic mixture for colic from Des Lardner Pharmacy in Horsham. He was on Current Affair, or 7.30 report not long ago. This has given her some time awake not crying, and she is burping more easily, will put the name and ingredients on the net when I write next. Everyone swears by this mixture.

Lynley has already bathed with Ruby in the large bath as she worked out early on that she hated the small bath. She also sleeps with her at night when she won't settle. The pains were 24 hrs a day and not just in the evening. Being a grandma is hard work, but worth every minute of it.

Sheena Johnson