Hi Listers,

Our latest catalogue is on its way to you and you'll notice when you
receive it that it doesn't contain the "Stocktake sale" flier that usually
goes out mid-year. This has been an annual event in the past and is much
anticipated (and popular) but this year we are doing it differently.

Becuase we now have this new, you-beaut web site, we have decided to offer
our sale items on an on-going basis through the site. This will make
managing it easier, as only those items of which we still have stock will
appear and you will not end up ordering items that we've run out of.

The plan is to change the list every 2 weeks, and it will be  a regular
feature, not just once a year. If you go to :
www.birthinternational.com  you'll find the Specials button on the home page.

BTW, if you don't get your catalogue soon, it may be because you are not on
our mailing list. You can order one through the site, or send your snail
mail details to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Happy sale hunting!

Andrea

-----
Andrea Robertson
Birth International * ACE Graphics * Associates in Childbirth Education

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.birthinternational.com