Sounds like lactose intolerance., or over-supply. Should be self-limiting. Get mum off the dairy foods for several days and see if that helps.  But don't try and foolow everyone's advice. It gets far too complicated and confusing.. Off dairy, reduce lactose to baby, end of green poos and hopefully the colic..  Took no. 2 child to the chiro./ oesto at nine months. Best thing we ever did.
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sheena Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 4:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Colic/osteopathy

Stephanie

The birth was a ventouse after a spinal and a prolonged first stage, head in posterior, turned manually by the obstetrician when doing a VE.

We live in Warracknabeal and the closest osteopath is Ballarat, 2 1/2 hours away. We have been to the chiropracter this a'noon who did his masters in childhood conditions, and I got some NATREN powder someone else suggested. The stomach sleeping didn't continue very long, but the explosive green/yellow poo's have. We have sent a sample to path just incase. However she is gaining weight, 8oz last week and 3oz this week. We will get there in the end. they all grow up eventually!!!

Sheena Johnson