-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jen Semple
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 10:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Midwifery model of care in hospitals

Re: Melbourne

I don't have any experience w/ the hospitals, but from
what I've heard... both Monash & the Women's have
birth centres which are mid-led, Birralee @ Box Hill
has a KYM (Know Your Midwife) program which is
caseload mid, & Sunshine has just revamped their
program to be more mid-led.

Hope this gives you some ideas.

Jen

 --- Ken Ward <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Does
anyone know of a midwifery-led unit in Melbourne?