Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 4:48 AM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] OFP

Dear Larissa,

Being new to 'the business', I couldn't help but pick up on your email about how you feel about OFP and how you are going to include it in your CBE classes. I would be very interested in a rundown on this interesting topic as we really didn't cover it in our course (Post Grad. Dip Midwifery). Surprise! Surprise!
Would you have any info you could perhaps send me/email me??

Eliza