Hello listers,

I've had an email from a friend whose 29 year old daughter has a form of
cancer of the cervix that is going to require surgery that will result in
infertility. She's heard about a "radical fertility saving procedure" (a
surgical technique) which has been used by a few women in Australia, and
she's  asked me if I can help her find out about it. This is a new one for
me - any of you heard of this? Apparently it is about a month until the
surgery, so they are hoping to find out about this soon in case anything
can be done....

Many thanks in anticipation...

Andrea

-----
Andrea Robertson
Birth International * ACE Graphics * Associates in Childbirth Education

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.birthinternational.com